Our Data Entry & Outreach Coordinators play a pivotal part in building the first and only resource website and app for LGBTQ+ asylum seekers. Our Data Entry & Outreach Coordinators work to maintain and efficiently grow our resource catalog. In this role, you will focus on verifying new organizations in the U.S. for inclusion in our resource app and help to ensure our app’s data remains up-to-date. This is an exciting opportunity to improve your research and outreach skills. We’re looking for meticulous, hard-working individuals who are passionate about LGBTQ+ rights and immigration.
- Report to (and work closely with) the Senior Director of Data Management.
- Call and email organizations to verify their fit for the resource catalog.
- Use our backend dashboard to add new verified resources to our live catalog (as needed).
- Additional ad hoc data management tasks (as needed).
- The flexibility to call organizations during local business hours.
- The ability to follow instructions and work independently in a remote environment.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills.
- You are reliable, meticulous and appreciate the value of deadlines.
- Willingness to learn in-depth about the AsylumConnect catalog and our tailored resource verification process.
- Previous experience in the social services sector is a plus.
Schedule & Compensation: 5-10 hours per week. This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position.