We are currently seeking talented web developers to help us maintain and improve our resource catalog. As a web developer for AsylumConnect, you will report directly to (and work closely with) our Director of Web Development. You will be called on to address any technical issues (as needed). You also may have the opportunity to help our team add/edit technical functionality as well as develop new integrated products to continue to improve our impact. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a working knowledge of web application design and development.
- Report to (and work closely with) the Director of Web Development.
- Address any technical issues to the live catalog site as needed.
- Write code to maintain server-side logic, manage the application database, and add new features.
- Ensure the AsylumConnect catalog is mobile-friendly and cross-browser compatible.
- Plan for future changes to our catalog website and web application.