Background: Breathe Mongolia’s current main initiatives with our website are to 1. improve our site design and 2. create a set of educational pages where the public can learn all about air pollution. This educational content will be not just blog posts, but graphics, charts, interactive stuff, etc.. Since air pollution season starts in October (and that’s when the public is most concerned about it) we have a lot to accomplish before the fall.
- Create site features using the designs on Figma created by our design team.
- Create customized interactive graphics given assets from design.
- Use airtable to track tickets and bugs.
- Work with design team and project manager to iron out any unclear requirements
- Work with Breathe Mongolia leadership to customize content management fields in WordPress.
- Give realistic time estimates for development and communicate beforehand when deadlines cannot be met.
- Experienced in creating advanced customized websites using WordPress.
- Can dedicate 10 hours a week.
- Able to make their own technical decisions and troubleshoot without guidance.
- Able to participate in occasional sync-calls in the evenings or mornings as our team is international and remote.
- Takes initiative and asks questions when unsure.
- Excited to create a beautiful and functional platform to help end air pollution in Mongolia!