Breathe Mongolia is a non-profit organization registered in the US and Mongolia, with a mission to arm people with the resources to end air pollution in Mongolia. We are currently collaborating with like-minded professionals throughout the world to transform how active citizens tackle the issue of air pollution in Ulaanbaatar.
To find out more about Breathe Mongolia – Clean Air Coalition, please go to www.breathemongolia.org and check out our social media pages.
At Breathe Mongolia we follow Agile and design thinking principles, and our dev and design teams use scrum to continually improve. If you would like to take ownership to fight air pollution while helping our people and projects succeed then we would love to hear from you.
- Clear and timely communication skills.
- Empathetic and service-oriented.
- Commitment to continual improvement and on-the-job learning
- Professional UX/UI training boot camps or other institutions
- Ability to work with deadlines + requests
- Resides in Asia or Americas (optimal for time zone difference coordination)
- Asks questions and takes initiative to move projects forward.
- Always researching the best design practices create innovative designs
- Bonus: Passionate about and has experience in health, science education and behavior change
- Apply human-centered design thinking principles to Create a front-end UX/UI design
- Conduct competitive analysis and initial user research
- Create user personas, user flows, and sitemaps when required
- Create wireframes, low to high fidelity prototypes on design features.
- Conduct usability testing and identify friction points
- Articulate and defend design decisions when necessary
- Work closely with the development team, product managers, and the content team
- Work in Agile/sprint-based dev cycles
- Use Airtable to track tickets and bugs
- Additional ad hoc assignments as needed, relating to the Breathe Mongolia design needs.
Please fill this volunteer sign up form: https://bit.ly/BreatheMongoliaVolunteers to communicate your skills, experience, and availability