Code.org is recruiting for a Technical Program Manager who is excited to be part of a team that creates the platform delivering the most popular K-12 Computer Science curriculum to students and educators around the world.
- Partner closely with our professional learning teams and partner organizations to develop tools that help bring our high-quality CS professional learning to thousands of teachers in the US each year
- Foster relationships with many teams within the organization to evaluate user needs, design solutions, and synthesize these into a prioritized roadmap.
- Understand the strategy and challenges in our education programs in order to make informed design and trade-off decisions
- Scope projects into manageable chunks that enable us to quickly and efficiently release products
- Identify inefficiencies in our processes and tools, and drive better, more efficient solutions where needed for projects to be delivered effectively and on time.
We provide a supportive environment that moves quickly but also allows for experimentation and acknowledges that mistakes are part of the learning process.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
As our ideal candidate, you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a program manager or product manager building web-centric products/services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience driving partnerships with other teams in an organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience interacting with designers and/or designing user experiences
- BS/BA in Computer Science or relevant work experience
In addition, you must:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
At Code.org we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Position is open immediately. Closing date: open until filled.