What You Will Do:
You will be working on the client implementations of CommunityConnect Labs technology solutions.
This will include:
– Working closely with clients, managing client expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
– Gathering requirements for client needs and mapping them to our existing and future products and services
– Configuring survey software solutions to satisfy client-specific business processes, rules and other functional requirements
– Collaborating with our engineering team and the client’s engineering team on business requirements for system and data integration.
– Testing the fully configured application in coordination with our QA team to ensure the solution is producing expected results
– Delivering formal training (e.g., webinars) to client project team members and/or end users
– Providing knowledge transfer to client project team members throughout the project lifecycle
– Managing multiple accounts, deadlines and milestones
– Tracking and communicating client issues and proactively troubleshooting and resolving problems
– Build custom demos of the product to showcase features that meet clients’ needs
– Being directly involved in the continuous development of CommunityConnect Labs solutions
– Act as end-to-end implementation consultant for clients
– Ability to act as both a functional and technical expert
– Provide sales support as needed including acting as a subject matter expert and potentially configuring system for client demos with quick turnaround time
Our Ideal Candidate: Basic Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 4-5 years work experience
– Quantitative or social sciences background with some knowledge of statistical software (R, Stata, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
– Project management experience
– Is technologically literate and digitally inclined enough to learn our software platform within the first few weeks on the job
– Strong functional and technical understanding of survey design
– Experience in designing and launching surveys on web-based platform
– Experience in leading implementations with governments and nonprofits
– Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and interpersonal skills
– Excellent client relationship skills and ability to manage client expectations
– Must be comfortable with calling clients and engaging them in a conversation
– Understanding of business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
– Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction
– Ability to quickly grasp, learn and provide solutions to meet client needs
– External consulting experience with nonprofit or government clients
– Proficiency with GIS software
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Has a strong operational orientation, with experience scoping, managing, and delivering technical/consulting project deliverables for external clients.
– Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and an international virtual team. Can anticipate needs and address potential issues before they become a problem.
– Has a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude. Thrives with minimal guidance and can work independently, handle ambiguity, and navigate fast-changing requirements.
– Is willing to travel as needed in the area and potentially across California and nationally.
– Language skills: Spanish, Chinese, or Vietnamese is a plus.
Headquarters: Redwood City, CA. It’s easily accessible by Highway 101 or by Caltrain. You will be working on major projects in California and other major urban areas. Travel expected: 10%
Send a thoughtful cover letter + your resume to Angie Franchino at email@example.com.