EdX is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who wants to join our educational services team. Project Coordinators are responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX. Project Coordinators are in direct contact with edX Partner Managers and the edX marketing team – and are highly successful at building and maintaining these relationships – in order to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully on edX.
- Partner and Course Announcements: Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions and their courses successfully announced on edx.org. Successful course announcements require an ability to collaborate with others, closely track and maintain deadlines, and an extreme attention to detail
- Course Management: Manage the database of course details to up-to-the-minute accuracy to support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; analyze courses for compliance with our course quality guidelines before the course begins, providing feedback to meet minimum requirements and best practices; process certificates of completion for students, and share resulting completion data, along with any trends and recommendations with stakeholders.
- Partner Information Management: Gather, track, update, audit and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (SalesForce).
- Process Improvement: Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth. Examples: log, prioritize and manage product requests or requirements for Product and Engineering teams based on themes from our schools and institutions; maintain the services team knowledge base; update internal and external-facing materials that help scale the team; flag and escalate processes that diminish employee efficiency.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in a professional services-based team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in business or professional customer service environment
- Proven problem-solving skills including technical, process, data and organizational related
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail
- Is motivated by deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with enterprise software such as Google Docs or Microsoft Office
edX is an MIT Startup company that offers a highly competitive benefits plan, a pension program, free lunches every day as well as a plethora of other fun perks and access to some of the smartest people on the planet! Are you ready to be a part of our Mission?
As part of the edX team, you’ll receive:
- Financial compensation
- Free lunch every day with free beverages and snacks
- A great working experience where everyone cares and wants to change the world (no, we’re not kidding)