Are you passionate about the idea of building a mission-driven company that creates lasting change? Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you have previous sales experience or a proven track record of success in another related field?
As a (Freelance) Business Development Manager at Food for All, you will be on the front lines of growth for Food for All in Boston and NYC. You will identify restaurant partners in your territory, set up meetings with the decision makers, and provide them with an overview of the Food for All value proposition. You will build strong partnerships with local restaurants to help their businesses grow.
Together with our Sales Representatives, bring new merchants on to the Food for All platform! You’ll help restaurants understand the game-changing value of our service.
Identify restaurant owners, GMs and catering managers at local restaurants. Set up meetings with these decision makers and build relationships with them.
Become an expert in identifying challenges that restaurant owners face, and help them solve these challenges using Food for All.
Partner with the best restaurants in your territory. Close new partnerships consistently at or above quota level.
Serve as a brand enthusiast for Food for All in your territory.
- Can-do attitude; hustler; ability to get things done.
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection.
- Love to talk to people and build relationships.
- Previous sales experience to small business owners is a nice to have.
- Ability to meet with restaurants in person in Boston.
- Uncapped commission.
- The opportunity of actively being part of something that will create a big positive impact.
- Opportunity to work with a high producing team in a fast-paced company.