Full Stack Software Engineer
Zearn is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You’ll be working on building out new features across the stack to improve our top-rated math curriculum and create tools for educators. You’ll collaborate with our small team of engineers and product people and you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact in helping us achieve our goal of Numeracy for All.
We work with Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, and PostgreSQL. Experience with these is a plus, but we are more interested in general familiarity with working on various parts of a large and complex web application.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of web application frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Django, Express.js, etc.
- Experience making great products
- Passion for educational technology and math, and a desire to work at a mission-driven organization
Bonus points for:
- Experience with test-driven development or continuous delivery
- A code sample (or a link to an open source contribution) for us to review
- An interest in working on site in New York City
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also offer a collegial and passionate culture and the potential to positively impact the lives of millions of children.
To apply, please send a resume and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Zearn is an equal opportunity employer.