Position Overview: National non-profit, Get Schooled, is looking for a part-time Office Administrator. The Office Administrator will support much of the internal operations of Get Schooled, including help with administrative, financial, technological,and programmatic support.
Get Schooled is a non-profit organization that directly engages and motivates students to graduate from high school and succeed in college. Get Schooled is the premiere education brand for young people – linking students with high quality, cutting edge resources and tools they need to succeed. Get Schooled has developed a track record of success because it engages with young Americans using the media, technology and popular culture that is an integral part of their lives. To date, Get Schooled has engaged more than five million young people attending close to 11,000 middle and high schools throughout the United States.
Get Schooled seeks employees excited to work in a small, mission-driven start-up. We work in an open environment and are constantly collaborating across our small staff. We welcome humor, levity and people with passions both for our work and for their outside life.
- Manage digital shared document space as well as hard-copy files
- Manage office ordering and maintenance of supplies
- Assist with some student communication via email and voicemail providing timely, well-written responses (Get Schooled has a high volume of inquiries)
- Assist with any shipping or packaging required for various projects
- Assist with creating and maintaining filing system for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assist Executive Director and Directors with special projects and administrative duties as requested
- Support Rewards Store team by assisting with packaging and shipping
- Assist with inventory management as needed
- Provide support and assistance to other functions and program units of Get Schooled as needed
- Administer the receipt of school grant payments, coordinating with Educational Outreach team and Office Manager
- Act as key point of contact for all GS vendors, including management of Vendor Setup and invoice processing
- Process Get Schooled corporate card expense reconciliation
- Manage contracts and expenses, including invoice processing and payments
Qualifications: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience in office setting. Experience demonstrating responsibility, ability to deliver projects on-time is a requirement, along with good writing and presentation skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint is a must. Must have the physical ability to move and lift average weight boxes. A sense of humor and ability to laugh at oneself is also important. This position will report to the Office Manager.Job is in downtown Seattle.