An opportunity to be part of a dynamic third sector organisation at the cutting edge of digital and community development across the UK.
Good Things Foundation is the UK’s leading digital inclusion organisation. Around 11.5 million people in the UK still don’t have the basic platform of confidence and skills to use digital technology and the internet. Our mission is to help them bridge this gap and become digitally confident and capable.
Since 2010 we’ve helped over 2 million people improve their lives using digital, driving positive outcomes from employment through to health and wellbeing – and our target is to help 2 million more by the end of the decade.
We are now looking for a Network Specialist who is people focused with exceptional interpersonal, organisational, problem solving and prioritisation skills. You will be a self starter who can work creatively with confidence under their own initiative within a team environment. You will relish solving problems and tackling any issues, working with colleagues across the organisation to delight the customer.
You will be at the heart of realising Good Things Foundation’s charitable mission through being the crucial link between the organisation and the Online Centres Network and seeking out good things that are happening in the Network.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing both incoming and outgoing centre communications (calls and emails) to a highly professional standard.
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with your caseload of centres
- Increasing engagement of centres within your caseload
- Ensuring that at least 50% of your caseload take part in campaigns
- Recording and maintaining customer interactions to a high standard
- Ensuring that operational processes including centre recruitment, induction, retention and training are effectively carried out
- Undertaking other duties within the Network Support Team if required.
You will have experience of:
- Working in customer relations or a customer-facing sales role and be inquisitive with regards to customer’s requirements and challenges.
- 2 years+ experience in customer service.
- Drafting engaging communications.
- Developing and delivering training webinars.
With the following knowledge and skills:
- People focused with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to use judgement, discretion and make decisions
- A self-starter who can work creatively with confidence under their own initiative within a team environment
- Ability to collaborate and work positively across teams
- Confident in delivering training webinars
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Google docs
- CRM or database experience
- Good communication and attention to detail, including grammar and spelling
- Ability to analyse and understand information in spreadsheets/reports