We are looking for young or seasoned professionals with a health, technology or humanitarian background to become ambassadors for our silicon valley based non-profit. The work entailed can be done remotely via social media and virtual communities, and is designed to be productive and engaging. The global ambassadors will also be tasked with promoting technology for social good via blogging, social media engagement and other online activities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Engage in an online community discussions via social media on tech for social good on behalf of yourself, InSTEDD and its iLab.
- Participate in specific virtual communities and share relevant content
- Share relevant blog posts, case studies and events with InSTEDD communication
- Optional: Write blog posts for InSTEDD.org
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- 10-20 hours a week of time flexible hours
- $500 monthly stipend
Who are we looking for?
- Professionals in the technology, health or humanitarian sectors
- Willingness to engage in social media in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passion to promote digital disease detection solutions for vulnerable areas
To apply, please send an email expressing your interest to Global Communications Lead Joe Agoada at firstname.lastname@example.org. For interested candidates in Southeast Asia, please contact iLab SEA communications and PR manager Vansann Nou at email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for a Skype interview.