Khan Academy is seeking a skilled, experienced and mission-driven Senior Executive Assistant to support members of our Senior Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, energetic, organized, resourceful and dependable. He or she will be a masterful problem-solver and excellent communicator who can manage a heavy workload efficiently and effectively. This person will be able to build strong partnerships with the executives they support as well as with members of the larger team. This position is full-time and located at Khan Academy’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
- Manage busy and complex calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Complete expense reports
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
5+ years of administrative experience, including experience supporting VP and C-level executives
Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, prioritizing effectively
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Ability to take initiative as well as direction
Ability to handle confidential information
Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Positive, can-do attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
We may be a non-profit, but we reward our talented team well!
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses
- Ample paid time off as needed – we are about getting things done, not face time
- Delicious catered lunch daily plus tons of snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work on high-impact software and programs that are already defining the future of education
- Great location: walking distance to Caltrain and downtown Mountain View
- Awesome team events and weekly board game nights
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- Oh, and we offer all those other typical benefits as well: 401(k) + 4% matching & comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, disability, or veteran status.