- Collaborate with the Language team in Berlin on the offline implementation of language MOOCs by teaching module content and structure as well as providing high quality support services covering the specified Learning Outcomes.
- Enhance our blended learning Certificate Program consisting of online learning, in-person trainings and interactive online learning sessions.
- Improvement of existing and trial of new Kiron course material including study plans and student handbooks.
- Participating and assisting in the design of support videos and communications materials.
- Work closely with our country lead and student support staff to implement the strategy for education program in Jordan.
Your set of skills
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of English Language or other relevant studies.
- You possess profound knowledge of the higher education sector or are experienced in non-academic, pedagogic fields of action with 2-5 years of work experience.
- You are familiar with lesson design and working with vulnerable populations with at least one year of work experience.
- You have access to a vehicle and are comfortable driving to a variety of locations in Jordan.
- You have strong communication skills and ideally experience in working with NGO’s and are fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFRL).
- You share our vision of a world in which everyone has equal chances to access and be successful in higher education
- You are a digital native, self-starter, adaptive & resilient and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- The opportunity to provide language skills with your initiative and creative input focussing on the student’s needs
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
- A competitive salary within the social sector.