- Management of different aspects of Kiron’s offline student support services such as: Facilitation Sessions, Offline Student Information Sessions, counselling and alumni program.
- Increasing student activity and success by scaling up both the online and offline services and by trusting relationship with the student body with an emphasis on clear and open lines of communication.
- Communicating with third parties, such as international organizations and NGOs in the field for student outreach and recruitment purposes.
- Optimisation of Kiron’s student services by monitoring and evaluation of our program as well as developing and testing new features according to student needs, ensuring enhancement of student performance and success.
Your set of skills
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience ideally in working with refugees or disadvantaged communities.
- You gained work experience in setting up, managing and scaling support programs for underprivileged students and/or you have ideally worked in student counselling.
- You have strong communication skills and ideally experience in reaching out to our target group and are fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFRL).
- You have access to consistent transportation and are willing to work and travel to our partner locations in Mafraq, Irbid, and Hashmi on a weekly basis.
- You are a digital native, self-starter, adaptive & resilient and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- The opportunity to shape an innovative educational provider with your initiative and creative input focussing on the student’s needs
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
- A competitive salary within the social sector.