We are hiring volunteer software engineers to play a crucial role in building our core product. This is an opportunity to help build a product from the ground up and have a positive social impact at the intersection of civic technology, early care & education and economic development.
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain key features of the Pie for Providers’ Rails and React web app
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Work closely with design team to implement designs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with React and/or Rails
- Highly self-directed and independently motivated
- 4-12 hours a week for at least 4 months
- Joining occasional (30 minutes, weekly, maximum) calls over Zoom with the CTO
- Communicating via our team Slack and tracking your work via Github issues.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org