Position : Quality Assurance (Game Tester)
Location : Bandung, Indonesia
Salary : Negotiable
Solve Education! is looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Game Testers to work on our educational game application and other learning platforms. This is a full-time position which demands you to work ± 40 hours per week. QA Testers are a support function to the QA Test Team. You will be responsible for testing pre-release Solve Education!’s educational platforms and verifying functionality, data content, performance, compliance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- 18 years of age or older;
- availability to work forty or more hours per week including weekends, when required;
- strong interest in mobile games;
- basic PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- sharp attention to detail;
- integrity and a strong work ethic;
- aptitude to learn quickly and effectively;
- ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- experience with Quality Assurance testing of a variety of software projects;
- understanding of the software test cycle process;
- Andorid game troubleshooting;
- experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres;
- proven ability creative, technical, and analytical skills;
- proven ability to collaborate in multicultural teams;
- excellent English communication skills.
Send your application to email@example.com