Recruiter (volunteer – no salary)
No salary • No equityApply now
Volunteer Role Overview:
We are looking for volunteers who want to join us in our commitment to bring video gaming and tech together to help save lives of children in hospitals.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- Human Resources experience including recruiting.
- This role requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work independently. Must be able to work in a fast moving remote environment and take appropriate action.
- You are a problem solver with Hands-on mentality.
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely.
Games for love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.