The Strategic Relationships Assistant position is part-time, up to 29 hours per week, and the pay rate is $12.50 per hour. The position will be responsible for research, administrative duties, some event logistics and scheduling in support of the Executive Director and the Strategic Relationships Associate. This position is perfect for a college or graduate student looking for experience in business development, education technology, or working with nonprofits.
Expected Responsibilities will include:
- Updating resources in iTunes University.
- Coordination and monitoring of logistics, outreach and programming progress for the Saylor Academy Summit
- Monitoring and reporting on registration progress
- Monitoring housing blocks/compiling reports from event planner
- Site visit coordination
- Sourcing and management of collateral procurement
- Monitoring event benchmark deadlines
- Speaker/alternate research and outreach
- Arrange and manage external conference attendance and external meeting logistics.
- Research contact information for leads to complete business development funnels
- Assist with gathering data on outreach effectiveness
- Research grant opportunities aligning with outreach initiatives
- Coordinate reporting of metrics and draft reports
Interest or experience with conferences or membership events is a plus. Experience in customer service, office administration, project planning is also helpful. Comfort with technology is essential, as the Strategic Relationships Assistant will update online content in programs including WordPress, iTunes, and MailChimp.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to J. Arnold, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT SAYLOR ACADEMY
Saylor Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit education initiative of the Constitution Foundation. We provide free courses toward college credit, professional development, and general learning. You can learn more about the Saylor Academy at our website: www.saylor.org.