Are you ready to ideate, sketch, prototype, iterate, and refine? As a Product Designer, you will collaborate closely with the entire Tidepool team to do all of these things across our web and mobile applications.
- Designing the interfaces of Tidepool’s web and mobile products
- Creating a clean and consistent (visual) experience across those platforms
- Applying user-centered design processes to solve data-driven problems
- Communicating design intent to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborating closely with our design, product, and engineering teams to iterate upon concept prototypes and production software.
- Incorporating findings from interviews and user tests in order to delight and empower our users.
The ideal candidate has:
- A BA/BS or higher in design, user experience, or human-computer interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
- An online portfolio demonstrating previous work.
- Expertise with design software such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framer, Zeplin, or equivalent.
- Experience in design best practices, including a deep understanding of mobile and responsive web design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, including usability and accessibility.
- Strong visual design skills with an ability to design using your own established workflows, while being adaptable and open to experimentation.
- Experience with either prototyping, motion design, data visualization, illustration, or another relevant design discipline.
- Knowledge & experience building, creating & maintaining design systems.