Our nonprofit is introducing a new genre of edtech we call, “massively multilingual.” The goal is to. . .
1) Give English language learners a practical tool to help mainstream them in math from their first day of school and
2) Shine a light on this systemic national need.
We are seeking individuals who are excited to join our team.
Current Need: Volunteer Grant Writer
Grant Writer Tasks
• Work with Quoria’s CEO.
• Seek potential grant-making institutions that are in alignment with Math4ALL’s goals.
• Write, revises, and edits drafts of grant applications including:
– Executive summaries
– Standards of performance
– Organization credentials
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
• Enter and monitor tracking data on each submission.
• Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
• Review proposals with Quoria’s CEO prior to submission.
• Determine your own hours.
• Work remotely.
Grant Writer Qualifications & Skills
• Presentation skills
• Written communication skills
• Graphic design skills a plus
• Layout skills a plus
• Strategic planning skills
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Media, or related field.