9-5 is not your spirit. We’re looking to hire entrepreneurial, solution-oriented individuals who thrive (no pun intended) in a fast-paced setting.
You will co-lead strategic planning to increase the capacity of a fast growing non-profit organization. You will manage the day-to-day fundraising activities of the organization and long-term fundraising strategy for the company, including revenue streams. This position will primarily handle managerial and logistical functions surrounding fundraising and sales channels.
Since WeThrive is relatively young and growing quickly, this is an opportunity to co-build one of the most innovative social enterprise startups in the sector. WeThrive has been selected to the 2017 Forbes 30 Under 30 List, as an Echoing Green Fellow, and featured in Boston Business Journal.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Business Development
- Co-Develop the fundraising strategy for the company in line with company objectives that incorporates a range of strategies including annual appeals, major donors, grants, corporate and individual appeals, social media and special events.
- Create & implement all fundraising material in line with fundraising plans, targeting individual donors, foundations and corporate giving
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Co-manage donor relationships
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for corporate fundraising
- Adjust content of presentations by studying the type of stakeholder or interest alignment
- Co-develop the business model for the company
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information of programs, messaging, new expansion, etc
- Recommend changes in programs and messaging by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Attend networking events to increase professional network and enhance WeThrive’s outreach and capacity
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and donor contributions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of fundraising objectives
- Document processes and structures for the organization to scale with
- Take initiative to grow and improve within the role
- Hunger for a shared mission. 9-5 is not your spirit.
- A desire to achieve great things
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know
- Strong and thorough execution skills
- The flexibility to take on multiple hats when required
- Copywriting skills
- Customer service skills
- Sales skills
- Presentation skills
- Prior startup experience
- Positive Attitude
- Project Management skills