We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our small but growing engineering team. In addition to developing features, you will have the opportunity to shape product decisions, build the development culture of a new team and help make the world a better place.
We work with Ruby, Rails, Spine.js, Coffeescript, and several other technologies that help us solve problems and ship code. Experience with these is a plus, but we are happy to train the right person to work in this environment.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Full-stack web application development experience
- A desire to collaborate on a team and learn new tools and techniques
- An interest in working on site in New York City
Bonus points for:
- Experience with test-driven development or continuous delivery
- A code sample (or a link to an open source contribution) for us to review
- Links to projects on the web
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also offer a collegial and passionate culture and the potential to positively impact the lives of millions of children.
To apply, please send a resume and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org