The Definitive Guide to Starting and Scaling a Tech Nonprofit
Fast Forward has helped 60 tech nonprofits scale through our Accelerator, so we know what works. Now, you will too. The Tech Nonprofit Playbook distills best-in-class advice from the leaders whose work has transformed the social impact space. We wrote this guide with you in mind — the world needs you now more than ever.
Was this helpful?
Inside the Playbook
- Chapter 1 The Beginning
- Chapter 2 User Research & User Testing
- Chapter 3 Nonprofit Judo
- Chapter 4 Choose a Business Model
- Chapter 5 Hire a Social Impact Tech Team
- Chapter 6 Build a Tech for Good Product
- Chapter 7 Tech Nonprofit Fundraising
- Chapter 8 Nonprofit Boards
- Chapter 9 Impact Measurement
- Chapter 10 Tech Nonprofit Marketing
- Chapter 11 Public Relations for Nonprofits
- Chapter 12 Tech Nonprofit Administration
- Chapter 13 Volunteers & Pro Bono Support
- Chapter 14 Sustainability: Partnerships & Revenue
- Chapter 15 Founder Philosophy
It's Time to Get Started.Chapter 1: The Beginning
A Word From AT&T Foundation
AT&T Foundation is the seed funder of this playbook. AT&T is committed to advancing education, strengthening communities, and improving lives. Through philanthropic initiatives and meaningful collaborations, AT&T and the AT&T Foundation support projects that create opportunities, make connections, and address community needs where we - and our customers - live and work.
Special Thanks From Fast Forward
We would like to thank the partners whose support has enabled us to accelerate 50+ tech nonprofits over the last 7 years. Thank you to Google.org, BlackRock, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Foundation, GM, Twilio.org, Omidyar Network, Open Society Foundations, Okta for Good, Vodafone Americas Foundation, Walter & Elise Haas Fund, Nasiri Foundation, Vanguard Charitable, and so many more. You made this possible.