Accelerate Good Global will span March 6-7 and take place at The Midway in San Francisco. Fast Forward’s tech for good summit is made possible with the support of Comcast NBCUniversal, Google.org, BlackRock, Omidyar Network, Box.org, Okta, Amazon Web Services, Twilio.org, General Motors, S’well, Salesforce.org, and Silicon Valley Bank. We’d also like to extend a special shout out to Non Plus Ultra and Project Wreckless, for generously making it possible to host AGG ‘18 at the Midway.
This year’s speakers include:
- David Plouffe, President of Policy & Advocacy at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Megan Smith CEO of shift7 and 3rd U.S. CTO
- Nancy Lublin, Founder & CEO of Crisis Text Line
- Jennifer Pahlka, Founder & ED of Code for America
- DeRay McKesson, Host of Pod Save the People
- Sean White, SVP of Emerging Technologies at Mozilla
- Justin Steele, Principal at Google.org
- Terah Lyons, ED of Partnership on AI
- Emily Chang, Author of BROTOPIA and Host of Bloomberg Technology
- Charles Duhigg, Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist
- Sarah Kunst, CEO of Proday
- Premal Shah, President of Kiva
You’ll even have a chance to hear from Fast Forward alumni including Brandon Anderson, Founder & CEO of Raheem, Liz Lee, Co-Founder & Executive Director of OnlineSOS, Georges Clement, Co-Founder of Justfix.nyc and more.
Want to check out the full agenda? Do so here.
The two-day summit explores the future of tech for social impact, and how philanthropy can contribute to this movement. Keynote topics range from blockchain for good, to tech’s role in sexual harassment, to platform-driven activism.
Haven’t registered yet? Do so here!